The H.A.E.A. is Non-Profit Organization, counting 1.860 members since the year 2004 when it was established. Cooperating at a national and international level with agencies, organizations and experts of the adult education field, the H.A.E.A. has organized international conferences, and provided numerous seminars and educational programmes. The “Adult Education” quarterly, the only of its kind in Greece, is issued by the H.A.E.A.
The Association targets adult educators, trainers, human resource executives, and educationalists who are interested in adult education for their professional development and for acquiring new skills and competences.
- Seminars and educational programmes for distance learning for training:
- Adult educators
- Teachers / Educationalists
- Business executives
- Research for planning and evaluating education programmes for adults
- Implementation of European Programmes
- International Conferences
- Publication of books, creation of educational materials
- Activities concerning the promotion and development of professional and scientific interests of members
The Association emphasizes on the use of the following methods:
- Experiential and innovative ways of learning
- Learning through the use of art
- Exploitation of New Technologies in education
Address: 129, Kifissias Avenue, 11524